Tuesday 26 March 2013

My experiment with google blogger!!

Hey readers, this is my first blog. To be frank,i am not much interested in writing my own experience rather i enjoy reading others blog. Then you people may be perplexed that how come i came up with writing now. It was all due to 2 idiots, including me we are 3 idiots at Sastra University!!
Those two idiots are my best buddies in my PG college, they started writing their blog(due to boredom), so they started inspiring me to write my blog.
They even gave me suggestiongs to write blog on dressing sense, how to make a perfect mix and match outfit, how to buy a eyeliner all that stuffs!! (Since i am interested in such things :))
One day in my lab session...
One of my friend told"hey it is nothing wrong in exhibiting your talent to the people who are interested in it".
Another friend " hey you got a eyeliner recently right, write a blog on that how to buy a good eyeliner".
I was thinking why not write blog on things like this.
I told "if i write blog on beauty tips and dressing sense only girls will be interested in reading it"
Former one said "guys also will enjoy reading it and laugh at it!! anyway you write a combo of your personal experience"
So i opened the blogger page logged in, then thought for my blog name and address. Finally decided with it, i clicked create blog(angathan kathaila oru twist, as in tamil cinemas). It ws creating creating creating... Again i clicked new blog, create blog.. Again creating... Then only i found that the connection was lost!!
I thought"so much hindrance for me to create a blog for myself(sathiya sodanai)."
Then finally i found the app in my phone for blogger, installed it and here i am :) (i feel this app is better than the desktop view, so people try this app). I am done with my first blog. Hope you enjoyed my experiment on blogger.. See you guys with a new post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment