Thursday 4 April 2013

A Missive from Unknown!!

In 2K05 during the month of May, I started perusing for my tenth grade unfeignedly. My preparation was perturbed by the postman's cycle bell, to receive an inland letter from him. That time, receiving an inland letter was quite unusual. Unexpectedly, it was addressed to me. I was flabbergasted to perceive that the letter was from 'abcdef'... Guessed it was from some kindergarten tiddler.

Astonished by the sender's name, my inquisitiveness was blazed at that moment to open and read the content of the missive. I unsealed the letter and started reading it. Since it happened years ago, I don't remember the content of the missive now but can reminisce two things in it. Firstly, the wretched grammar and gruesome usage of english words(I have dropped a line about the second thing later in my post).

                As I proceeded reading, I realized that it was not only a letter but a love letter. A letter that too a love letter from an unknown(he he.. no confusion great combination). Guess that was my first and last love letter.

               The latter thing I can hark back is...The letter included one of my classmate's name (a boy), to contact him for further details and two contact numbers written within braces that: they are not original numbers(I don't know why the hell he wrote those numbers.. He he confuse panna thaan). After reading it, I was overwhelmed (Aaawww.. nambhala oruthan love panran). And was perplexed what to do next...the intellect in me started musing over versatile thoughts about the next task to be scheduled as a CPU scheduler does!!

Show it to my dad who is right now with me (My inner mind told don't you have any nous).

Next, why not go to my crony's place and hash out about the letter(Not a bad idea though).

Ultimately, the unparalleled thought that stroke me was to show it to my mom (Who is my best buddy and well wisher ever) in the eventide after she is back home from office. I graded my last idea to be the better one. So I myself adjudicated the issue to show it to my mom.

In the eve, generally my dad goes to pick up her from the Bus stop. But I voluntarily told my dad that I will bring her back home. I showed the letter to her right in the bus stop itself. I can think back that she gave a coup d'oeil ( A word derived from french, which means glance) of the first 4 to 5 lines and she tore it into pieces there itself. To my surprise, I was wondering why this idea of crushing it didn't strike me in the morning.
My mom told  "Idiot... You had this letter right from morning... Why didn't you hurl it when you read it at once.. Stupid girl..."
Myself  "errr... I didn't know what to do with it" (May be since it was my first experience with an unknown love letter).
After a couple of months, I was made to instruct one of my classmate(whose name was mentioned in the letter, what a coincidence) regarding science exam. When I was making him learn, narrated the whole story and empathized that his name was mentioned in the letter.
He questioned me from where I received the letter.
I never thought for an answer before for that question and twaddled that I got a line of it from my school bag. ( he he don't know why I mystified him on the story).
He was pondering over it a little while...
I still could not breakthrough of that unknown bloke. I never mind even for an unknown love letter( Honestly, I don't have any kind of chafe on him). But I can never forget him for mangling english that way. End of me and my unknown love letter!! Thanks for reading the "Mottai Kaduthasi" :).

No comments:

Post a Comment