Tuesday 2 April 2013

Web technology Kanchana??

The moment people glance this title, the movie freak outs will think Kanchana, the famous horror movie in tamil. And the computer freaks out will think Web technology, a final year paper for CS and IT( which i hate personally).
What if ghost kanchana writing a Web Tech code in java??
ok ok, cool stop your imagination.. the story of mine is not about it. it is the adventure of three friends (which includes me) in college final year. The ultimate victim was me, that is why am here sharing my experience with you folks.

One day in my lab while preparing for lab exam, my class representative “noon lab test got cancelled"(kanna laddu thinna asaiya). So myself and my two friends planned for a movie.( kanna rendavathu laddu thinna asaiya moment it was).
We started according to our plan. We didn’t have our lunch, because getting the ticket was high priority. We got only 50 rupees ticket :(.
Movie was over, enjoyed, came back to hostel and got settled as if we attended the classes.
(Inimel thaan terror eh starting) i was having my supper with my classmate, telling about the movie eating curd rice.
I told "lab test ila, athaan movie ku poga mudunchuthu"
My classmate told relaxed "lab test was conducted today".
That one minute heart attack moment- Omg what the hell!!! That’s it... I felt the curd rice coming out of mouth and the remaining rice was also not going in, butterflies in the stomach, heads rotating like enthiran. All messed up... So many discombobulations. I didn't know for which problem should i worry because there were two.

My dilemma kit (mind) started working then,

One, when to write my test, how to get permission, whom to approach, will i get through this( all WH questions in
my mind).

Two, i thought of skipping next week lab class for visiting my parents and booked the tickets.So what happens if the test is conducted in that lab class(Already booking a train ticket in irctc is a big achievement). "Mappu vachutanta aapu" moment it was!! Tears rolling down my eyes sitting in the mess.
Next day we met our class tutor and got permission for writing the exam the same week(apada thappuchanda sekar).
We met our respective subject faculty(ethana pera thaan samalikarthu)
Madam told"we can have the test next week itself" (Very good).
My cousin brother was my Almighty That time.He somehow got me a Tatkal ticket for return journey and finally i wrote the exam as per schedule. I never thought i would go to Chennai and visit my parents, thought of cancelling my trip due to exam. Thanks to my sweet brother!!

P.s: Since I never hide things to my mom, i told her recently in detail about this incident and burst out with laugh(which was like a nightmare to overcome). Now i laugh at my past he he :P. if i would not have skipped that one lab class, there would have been no confusion at all. But i might have missed sharing this incident to you guys, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment